It is with deepest regret that the Fireworks team have made the decision to cancel our Fireworks event planned for this weekend. This is not a decision we have taken lightly and understand this will be hugely disappointing to you all.
Following our ground inspection early this morning, it was felt that it was borderline as to whether we could proceed. We have done a further inspection this afternoon, and unfortunately with the rainfall since this morning (and with more rain forecast to come), we feel we cannot compromise and risk the safety of both the school operations and that of the attendees at the event.
We are extremely disappointed and had put contingency plans in place to try to allow it to still go ahead, but sadly we have had to admit defeat due to the prevailing weather conditions.
Tickets have now been refunded and will show up in your account in the next 5-7 days - your patience is appreciated.
We would also like to take the opportunity to thank all the people who volunteered to help across the weekend - your help is hugely appreciated.