Heathlands Fireworks Display – E-Ticket – Consumer Terms and Conditions
In these terms and conditions “Heathlands Fireworks Display” refers to Heathlands Primary School PTA Fireworks Display Event and/or Heathlands Primary School Parents Teachers Association (as applicable). Heathlands Fireworks Display sells all tickets on these terms and conditions or rules applicable to this event.
1. Tickets you purchase are for personal use. Except as we may agree, you and your party must not re-sell or transfer (or seek to re-sell or transfer) the tickets in breach of the applicable terms. A breach of this condition will entitle Heathlands Fireworks Display to cancel the tickets without prior notification, refund, compensation or liability.
2. In addition to the ticket price your order may require payment of a booking fee per ticket, a transaction fees per order and/or other supplementary fees which may apply to the event. Those fees are not refundable except as set out in paragraphs 3, 4, 6, 16, and 35 below.
3. To prevent fraud and protect Heathlands Fireworks Display and you, we may carry out checks and/or you may be asked to provide additional information (such as a copy of a credit or debit card statement) after your booking so we can verify your purchase. If we suspect fraud we may cancel any order or tickets.
4. An order for tickets is not complete until accepted by us. We try to ensure all prices are accurate but errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of tickets you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and we may either cancel the order (in which case you will be refunded the ticket price and any booking, transaction or supplementary fees you have paid) or give you the option of confirming your order at the correct price.
Delivery and collection
5. Tickets will be dispatched to you electronically.
6. Always check your tickets upon receipt and advise us promptly of any errors. Mistakes when ordering cannot always be corrected and any corrections are discretionary.
Cancellation Rights and Refunds
7. Tickets cannot be transferred, exchanged, or refunded once purchased other than for the reasons set out in these terms and conditions.
8. No duplicate tickets will be issued to replace tickets that have been lost or stolen after they have been delivered to you, and nor will such tickets be refunded.
Cancellation, change or postponement of an event
9. Decisions to change or cancel events are the responsibility of Heathlands Fireworks Display and cannot guarantee to inform you of any change or cancellation of any event or be held responsible for refunds or for any resulting costs you may incur for travel, accommodation, any other related goods or service or other compensation.
10. You should always check that an event is going ahead at the scheduled date, time and venue.
11. If an event is rescheduled, changed or moved, Heathlands Fireworks Display will usually give you the option of either retaining or exchanging your tickets for the new date/location, or alternatively claiming a refund. Please note that the Booking Fee and any Transaction Fees are not refundable in these circumstances.
12. No refunds will be offered under any circumstances (apart from the unlikely event of a display being cancelled).
Attending an event
13. Admission to an event is at all times subject to any terms, conditions or rules of Heathlands Fireworks Display. If you breach those terms, conditions or rules then the Promoter or venue operator may refuse admission or require you or other ticket holders to leave the venue.
14. Amongst other things you will need to comply with health and safety rules and any security requirements (including security searches for the safety of those attending the event). Heathlands Fireworks Display will have rights to refuse admission or eject you in certain circumstances and these are likely to include if you are involved with abusive, threatening, drunken or other anti-social behaviour, or carry offensive weapons or illegal or prohibited substances or make unauthorised audio, video or photographic recordings.
15. Before you finalise your booking, please read all the information that applies to the event and/or ticket. If you or any member of your party has particular requirements please raise these when booking and we will endeavor to address your query. There can be no guarantee that requirements can be met if notified at the event.
16. When you receive your tickets check the details carefully. When attending the event, carry proof of age if appropriate.
17. We will not share your personal information with any outside parties, but as necessary for the purposes of the event. We will not otherwise share that information for marketing or any other purposes without your consent (as part of the booking process or otherwise) unless required by law.
18. We will always respect your privacy and any personal communication between you and ourselves. We will always comply with United Kingdom data protection legislation.
19. Heathlands Fireworks Display cannot be liable in any way for the acts or omissions of others. However, Heathlands Fireworks Display does not seek to exclude its liability to you for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or any other liability which cannot be lawfully excluded or limited.
20. These terms and conditions do not create any rights or obligations enforceable by or against anyone other than Heathlands Fireworks Display and you, has direct rights and obligations under these terms and conditions.
21. The purchase by you of tickets and these terms and conditions (and any contractual or non-contractual matters arising in relation to these terms and conditions) are governed by English law and any disputes arising out of any transaction between you and Heathlands Fireworks Display are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Contact Heathlands Fireworks Display
Still confused? Then please contact Heathlands Fireworks Display Customer Services using the details set out below, quoting the order number you were given at the time of purchasing your tickets (if applicable), and we’ll see what we can do to help.
To email: firstname.lastname@example.org